Our rich porcelain enamel table tops are subtly complimented and supported by our hand-crafted solid wood or metal bases. While we offer the following finishes and materials to choose from, you may also customize each piece to meet your individual needs.
Porcelain has unique characteristics that make for a unique surface: porcelain is heat and acid resistant, sanitary, colorfast, and water resistant. You can write on porcelain with dry erase or wet erase markers (great for brainstorming in a conference room or jotting a phone number down on a side table), while your kids create artistic masterpieces using their favorite crayons. Then just wipe away and start again.
Not only is porcelain practical, its inorganic natural mineral composition presents colors with depth and richness not available with chemical dyes found in paints and plastics.
Our steel bases are custom hand welded and coated with a clear matte protective coating. (If a “living rust finish” is desired, please specify uncoated. After the desired rust is achieved, coat with clear paste wax or other protective sealant.)
Wood bases are custom hand-crafted of solid wood with mortise and tenon construction, sourced from fsc certified sources and are sealed with a natural tung oil finish (natural walnut and maple), clear satin water based finish or clear paste wax (reclaimed white oak).
Hue collection furniture is hand made from natural materials, each piece having its own unique individual characteristics, subtle variation, and character. Each piece is crafted in the USA by skilled artisans, whose primary objective is producing quality pieces with a timeless sense of permanence.
How to order...
now the fun begins…
1. Choose your hue from our vast array of colors or contact us for a custom color match (provide us with a paint color, fabric, ral number or pms number, we will then provide strike-offs for your approval).
2. Select a size (standard top depth is 1 ¾” thick, maximum top dimensions are 6’w x 10’long).
1. Choose your base material, wood or metal
2. Select a finish from our standard offering or contact us for custom wood species and finish options .
3rd=contact us for pricing;
1. Once you have chosen the hue for your top, determined your base material and finish and specified your overall size, please contact us for pricing. Please note that custom color strike offs require an additional $175.00 custom formulation fee.
Hue collection sells only to the trade. If you wish to receive trade pricing or place an order, you may
email us @ email@example.com, please include a copy of your state resale tax certificate.
We require 50% down on all orders and final payment and freight paid prior to delivery. Each piece
is handcrafted to your requirements, our leadtime once deposit is received is 10-14 weeks. Please
don’t hesitate to call us if you have any question @ 1-800-504-1978.